Balance Media, New York, NY
Balance Media excelled at delivering custom product and application development for large media companies.
- Successfully conceptualized and led in the acquisition of major clients, including WNYC, ProPublica, MTV, VH1, Nickelodeon, and The New York Times, and played a significant role in increasing the company’s first-year growth
- Utilized new start-up and development techniques to create and develop the initial start-up business plans, using financial modeling and product development
- Assisted clients in the development of their online products, and proficiently steered them into production and development, using product management and product marketing efforts
- Conceptualized and developed effective branding strategies to incorporate into new product marketing launches, resulting in successful product marketing outcomes for the clients
- Identified new trends within the industry and implemented appropriate application development products, focusing on the specific needs of the client
- Efficiently managed and oversaw the work of a variety of team members, including Copywriters, Project Managers, Designers, Front-End and Back-End Developers